Canvas is Endicott’s Learning Management System (LMS), and is designed to help faculty and students access course materials, collaborate and submit assignments, view grades, and much more. Canvas integrates with many other teaching and learning tools used at Endicott including Google Drive, Yuja, Turnitin Similarity Report, Respondus LockDown Browser, textbook publisher’s content and many more.
Quick Access – https://canvas.endicott.edu
- Students log into Canvas with their student ID and email password.
- Instructors log in with their 8 character username and email password.
- Get Support
- Visit Getting Started with Canvas Basics
- Enroll in the self-paced Canvas Faculty Orientation Course
- View Guides and Tutorials
- Access Instructor FAQ’s
- Sign up for Faculty Training Workshops
- Learn about What’s New in Canvas