Canvas is Endicott’s Learning Management System (LMS), and is designed to help faculty and students access course materials, collaborate and submit assignments, view grades, and much more. Canvas integrates with many other teaching and learning tools used at Endicott including Google Drive, Yuja, textbook publisher’s content and many more.
Quick Access – https://canvas.endicott.edu
- Students log into Canvas with their student ID and email password.
- Instructors log in with their email name and password.
- Get Support
- Visit Getting Started with Canvas Basics
- Access the self-paced Instructor Training Course
- View Guides and Tutorials
- Access Instructor FAQ’s
- Faculty Training Workshops
- What’s New in Canvas