Please email email@example.com for all technology requests or issues.
This site is a central repository of information and support for all aspects of teaching with technology, including remote (online) and hybrid models. You can use the top drop-down menu to access a variety of information, including a look at what instructional technology applications are available to you at Endicott and a guide to using these applications in your own teaching. Please bookmark this page or refer to it regularly for new and updated information. We will post how-to’s, tips and tricks, workshop and training schedules, links to other resources, and online pedagogy.
We offer live online workshops throughout the year. To access a Zoom-based workshop, you need a computer with a speaker, or an Apple or Android mobile device equipped with the free Zoom app. Recordings and slides from past workshops are available at Online Training Recordings and Slides.
Ideas and Notes:
- You can teach asynchronously or synchronously
- You can use any of these options via computer or iPad
- Use Zoom for synchronous classes
- All are accessible through Canvas
- You can create online discussions, real-time chats, online assignments, quizzes and tests and group collaborations.
- You can record a live class or prerecord a lecture and post it to Canvas or YuJa
- Please DO NOT upload video files larger than 5 MB to Canvas. Use YuJa for that purpose.
- There is also a Student Remote Learning Support site for students at this link if you want to refer your students to it or look yourself. https://endicottat.net/