Please email email@example.com for all technology requests or issues.
This site will be a central repository for all remote (online) teaching support and information. Please bookmark this page or refer to it regularly for new and updated information. We will post how-to’s, tips and tricks, workshop and training schedules, links to other resources, and online pedagogy.
We offer live online workshops throughout the year. To access a Zoom-based workshop, you need a computer with a speaker, or an Apple or Android mobile device equipped with the free Zoom app. Recordings and slides from past workshops are available at Online Training Recordings and Slides.
The Remote Teaching Options page details some options available to you to continue teaching your classes remotely using various online tools and methods. There is a page for Outside Resources and Helpful Links to help you create or modify your course the Accessibility and ADA page will help you make your course accessible.
Ideas and Notes:
- You can teach asynchronously or synchronously
- You can use any of these options via computer or iPad
- Use Zoom for synchronous classes
- All are accessible through Canvas
- You can create online discussions, real-time chats, online assignments, quizzes and tests and group collaborations.
- You can record a live class or prerecord a lecture and post it to Canvas or YuJa
- Please DO NOT upload video files larger than 5 MB to Canvas. Use YuJa for that purpose.
- There is also a Student Remote Learning Support site for students at this link if you want to refer your students to it or look yourself. https://endicottat.net/