Endicott has contracted with Instructure to provide Endicott students and faculty with 24/7 support for basic troubleshooting assistance and general questions relating to getting started and how to use Canvas features. You can contact Canvas support by phone, email and live chat or access self-help guides.
Enroll in Canvas Faculty Orientation course
Canvas Support Options
- Call 24/7 Canvas Support at:
- Students: 1- 855-603-8994
- Faculty: 1-833-334 – 2838
- Email Canvas Support at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start a Live Chat
- View the Canvas Self-Help Guides
System Requirements and Supported Browsers
Up-to-date computer, device, browser and OS requirements can be found here:
- What are the basic computer specifications for Canvas?
- Which browsers does Canvas support ?
- How do I clear my browser cache on a PC?
- How do I clear my browser cache on a MAC?
- How do I download the Canvas app on my Android device?
- How do I download the Canvas app on my IOS device?
If you are experiencing problems accessing Canvas, check the Canvas Status page and call toll-free support at 1-855-603-8994.
User Login and Password Questions
Endicott students log into Canvas with their Student ID# and email password. Faculty log into Canvas with their email name (w/o the @endicott.edu) and email password. If you don’t know your email password, click here to reset.
For other Endicott user credential issues, contact the IT Help Desk at (978) 232-2072 or email@example.com